Rapid Bio-Mass Detection System (ATP Meter)
OverviewLuminultra 2nd generation ATP test kits developed for rapid determination of microbial population of almost all fluid samples from drinking water to industrial process water, chemical products and waste water ATP Bioluminescence assay is the best solution to overcome the traditional method problems. Because of its speed and specificity to biological activity, ATP measurement can play a key role in defending against failing drinking water quality, including those encountered during routine operation
- First line of defense for microbiological threats control in all type fluids like drinking water/waste water, Upstream oil and gas,metal working fluids, chemicals personal care products
- Measurement of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), obtain a complete and fully-quantitative measure of total microbial content in less than 5 minutes.
- Itmeasures true total bioburden
- Second generation ATp allows to be applied to essential any application where microbial growth is of concern
- Luminultra technology is rapid, accurate, complete, quantitative and reliable
- Real time feedback increases productivity and profitability.
- It is fast — results are available in a matter of minutes rather than days
- It is complete — since ATP is present in all cells, it provides a direct indication of the total microbial population
- It is portable — the test can be performed reliably in the field, thereby eliminating sample transportation and processing times, providing on-the-spot results for real-time troubleshooting
- Measurement of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) to obtain a complete microbial quantitative measurement.
- True and rapid measurement of total living organisms
- First line of defense for microbiological thretats control in all type of fluids like potable / raw water / purified water measurement
- Prominent tool to identify the source of bio burden in purified water
- Validation of water distribution points
- Second generation ATP allows to be appiled to essential any application where microbial growth is of concern
- Real time microbial monitoring leads to more productivity/profitability