Walk in Chamber with Bio decontamination
The Bioquell WIC-1 is designed to enable material loads and equipment to enter or exit controlled areas easily. The Bioquell WIC-1 chamber integrates all the essential processes into an efficient and safe system for transfers, including high-level disinfection using Bioquell hydrogen peroxide vapour (HPV) bio-decontamination. The Bioquell WIC-1 incorporates an integrated HPV generator, allowing for rapid and efficient bio-decontamination cycles. Typically vented through a building HVAC system, with an optional aeration system available for even quicker cycle times. Complete kill to 6-log microbial reduction standards can be achieved, easily verified using biological or chemical indicators – also available from Bioquell. The Bioquell WIC-1 is ideal for use in GMP regulated, or non-regulated areas including biomedical facilities and biosafety/biosecurity facilities.
- Walk-in chamber with built-in hydrogen peroxide vapour (HPV) bio-decontamination system
- Ideal for controlled zone-to-zone transfer with floor level loading/unloading
- Easy to operate, providing fast and reliable bio-decontamination cycles
- A unique floor level loading/unloading system provides for easy and safe material handling. Selectable interlock priority points are available for safe entry and exit.
- Constructed in stainless steel 304 grade with phenolic resin doors as standard.
- The entire chamber can be built on the existing floor structure minimising any construction preparation.
- The Bioquell WIC-1 has been designed for optimum safety against accidental exposure to the bio-decontamination agent (HPV).
- The built-in HPV generator provides an environment within the chamber, which is free of biological contaminants.
- Bioquell’s prefilled high quality hydrogen peroxide aqueous solution offers excellent batch control and operator safety.
- The chamber doors can be provided in either phenolic resin or stainless steel.
- Recirculating catalytic aeration results in minimal exhaust of conditioned air, making the solution highly energy efficient.
- GMP cleanrooms
- Aseptic processing