Pass through Chamber with Bio decontamination
The Bioquell C2C-1 is an easy to use cart-to-cart transfer chamber that incorporates the Bioquell hydrogen peroxide vapour (HPV) bio-decontamination process. This model incorporates an integrated HPV generator, allowing for rapid and efficient bio-decontamination cycles. It includes a rail system and carriage for load support movement which aligns with specially designed loading/unloading carts, facilitating a smooth and easy transition of materials in and out of the chamber.
Inside the chamber, ‘point contact’ supports help facilitate effective sterilisation of all surfaces within a load. Complete kill to 6-log microbial reduction standards can be achieved and easily verified using either biological or chemical indicators (also available from Bioquell). An integrated catalyst for HPV removal in the aeration phase also helps to deliver fast bio-decontamination cycles. The Bioquell C2C-1 is ideal for use in GMP regulated, or non-regulated areas including food manufacturing/processing, laboratories, biomedical facilities, biosafety/biosecurity areas and healthcare facilities.
- Transfer chamber with built-in hydrogen peroxide vapour (HPV) bio-decontamination
- Ideal for controlled zone-to-zone transfer viaan interlocked bio-decontamination process
- Easy to operate, providing fast and reliablebio-decontamination cycles
- A unique cart loading/unloading system provides for easy and safe material handling and selectable
- interlock priority points are available for safe loading and unloading.
- An automatic temperature control prevents overexposure of temperature sensitive materials
- There is an option for on-board data logging.
- In-built HPV generator accepts only pre-filled Bioquell aqueous hydrogen peroxide bottles offering excellent batch control and operator safety.
- The main body is constructed in 304 grade stainless steel.
- The doors are provided in a standard phenolic resin with a glass inlay
- GMP cleanrooms
- Aseptic processing